- An opportunity to acquire a 100% occupied manufacturing-focused property with two buildings occupied by two separate tenants
Current tenants: Highwood Global Manufacturing Inc. in 11,961 s.f. and ARP Automation Controls Inc. in 15,264 s.f.
- 27,224 SF on 2.55-acres, representing a site coverage ratio of 22%
- Lease Income: $326,700 ($12.00 p.s.f.)
- 3-years of term remaining on existing leases (plus tenant options to renew)
- Clean, well maintained property with heavy power and crane capacity, including overhead 1 ton cranes
- Two floors of office constructed in Building B in 2019 totaling 2,880 s.f. at a cost of over $300,000
- Located 25 minutes south of Calgary on Highway 2A in High River, Alberta
- Sale Price: $4,600,000 or $169 p.s.f. (7.1% cap rate)
Price: $ 169.00 per s.f.
Property Size: 15,264.00 s.f.
Units available: 2
Zoning: I-G (Industrial General)
Ceiling Height: 21'2" clear
Loading: Drive-in doors
Available Date: Immediately